Saturday, February 6, 2010

SHOW NOTES - 02/06/10 - COMING BACK TO CORPUS

The first column came out Wednesday: Click Here

History of the column.

Tons of response.

If I had to categorize each email about it, many were from parents who wish their kids would come home.

In addition, Stephanie writes:


My story is quite the opposite. I moved away from Corpus and was gone for 15 years. I lived in a small town called Junction City, Kansas. You talk about nothing to do! You are able to tour the whole town of Junction City in 5 minutes.
I lived for the times I was able to come home and visit Corpus Christi. I never appreciated my home town more! Believe me, I was one of those people that said the same thing about Corpus. When the economy went South I Junction, we made the decision to move to Corpus. This has been the best thing I have ever done. We have now been here for a little over a year and absolutely love every minute of it! I am so glad you are doing this!!!!


Rudy Garza had reservations about coming home. Rudy is the city's director of intergovernmental relations.
Rudy's CC Bio here.



Big Destination Bayfront Presentation this Monday. Info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment