Monday, December 6, 2010

GOING OUT FOR A DRINK


Early on in the 40 Things list I included go out to a few watering holes. My thoughts were to create a pub crawl downtown. I've enjoyed a drink or two downtown over the years I've been back with the most time spent at House of Rock. Pub Crawls when run well are a load of fun, but, if done poorly, they get a bad rap. They are also usually as fun as the people you're with.

Here it is December and I'm in 'Best Intentions Country'. My Pub Crawl just isn't getting done. If I thought about it for a few minutes I'd get resentful of the fact that I have to create these events to begin with. Why can't SOMEONE ELSE create a pub crawl?

Well they did so I was able to add the It's A WONDERFUL NIGHT LIFE pub crawl to the list. December 9, 2010 beginning at 6:30PM at Aria. There you will receive a wristband that will take you to:

Tavern on the Bay: Complimentary 30-min Christmas Light Cruise aboard the Japonica with beignets, coffee, and hot chocolate. Plus $1 discount on all signature cocktails.

Aria: $2 well and $1.50 Dos XX Amber and Modelo

Havana Club: $3.75 Arroz Con Pollo and $5 Cosmos

Morgan's Sports Bar and Grill: $3 appetizers, $2 pints, $2.50 call

Cassidy's Irish Pub: $3 Irish coffees and $3 draft beer

House of Rock: $2.25 New Castle plus free drawing in the Brown Bag Challenge Art Show

Mulligan's: 50cent draft beer refills

And much more!\

Hope you can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment