Monday, June 16, 2008

New Website!

Hey there. Well it was time to update the website. The front page had become way too complicated. Now I make all my own websites (which is why they suck) and I do it all in html. No dreamweaver, etc. for me. Also, no graphic design. I don't want to even tell you how I do my pictures and logos...embarassing.

The new website should be easier to navigate. This blog will take the place of Joe's Hot Links and Joe's News from the previous home page design. This will also be where I'll discuss Joe Loses 20 (22) Lbs. which will be my first new entry. I'm calling off the MySpace Friend of the Week for now and I'm not going to repost the Book Club page. In fact, I'll comment on the Book Club failure in a future entry.

I've always had high hopes for the website in the sense of it being a fun place to go. Lack of web design experience and lack of vision made the previous website so cluttered and hard to read. I hope this will keep things more simple and easier to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment